- 100 g Oats (steel-cut for more fiber)
- 30 g Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut flakes
- 3 dl / 10 oz Oat milk (*fortified oat milk helps with [B12 supplementation](/vegan-b12)*)
- Measure the oats in a glass and then pour them in a pot. Pour double that amount of water in the pot and then start heating it.
- Stir frequently.
- When it looks like porridge, after just a few minutes, it's done. :)
- Pour in the peanut butter and coconut flakes and then mix it all together.
- Fill bowl with the oat milk and get to work!
29 g protein
84 g carbs
28 g fat
This porridge is my go-to meal if I train in the morning, before having breakfast.