This is what I normally eat after training. By using pre-cooked lentils and already boiled rice, it takes me about five minutes to prepare.
You can of course cook it all yourself from dry ingredients and have yourself one of the cheapest and most nutrient efficient dishes possible.
- 400 g Cooked green lentils
- 250 g Boiled brown rice
- 200 g Green beans
- Cumin, olive oil, and salt
- Wash and chop up the raw green beans in centimeter long rods.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cumin on top, add a little salt and oil, and stir until it’s well mixed.