- 500 g gluten
- 100 g soy flour
- 20 g nutritional yeast
- 20-30 g BBQ spices (I use the TRS tandoori masala barbecue spices mix)
- 1 tbsp himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- (optional) 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- water until right consistency 800-900ml it should be very sticky
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Knead until well combined, about 2-5 mins. Squish it between your fingers.
- Divide the mixture in four and wrap the pieces in plastic foil to a sausage shape.
- Steam for about 50min (too long will make it tough).
428 g protein
112 g carbs
59 g fat