- 3/4 cup chopped, dark chocolate (I like to use 75%-85%)
- 12 ounces silken tofu
- 1 cup soy milk (or coconut for a more indulgent but less protein-rich treat)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon dates or date paste (can use other sweeteners to taste)
- 2.5 tbsp chia seed
- grated chocolate for garnish
- Put all ingredients except for the chia seeds and chocolate into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until completely melted.
- Quickly add the chocolate to the processor and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse a few times until mixed.
- Spoon pudding into 4 jars or small bowls/cups.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before eating.
- Try not to eat it all at once!
11 g protein
16 g carbs
15 g fat